- By placing an order with Wasabi, you are agreeing to all of her terms and conditions.
- Wasabi can and will decline any orders that make her uncomfortable.
- Any abuse of the site including the use of forms to troll, harass, or anything inappropriate, will result in an immediate block from site.
- If you are unsure how to write or send Wasabi an email regarding anything, please use this link.
- Wasabi will not print anything that you don’t have the permission to print. If you do not own the emote(s) or logo(s) that you wish to print, Wasabi will not print them. That is stealing.
- Sometime Wasabi will need to verify that an emote is yours by checking your twitch and other sources she will request. Failure to prove that the emotes requested to be printed are yours will result in a canceled order.
- If you are an artist and Wasabi has printed your work before without your permission, email Wasabi asap. She will block the user who requested the order and report them to any platforms necessary.
- Please properly fill out all forms required to help provide all information needed and to eliminate any unnecessary back and forth communication which may delay your order. This includes custom orders. You may request a custom order here if you are confused where to find it.
- Once your order has been paid, Wasabi will email you shortly after with a link to her Order Queue where you may check on the progress of your order.
- If you wish to add something to your order, please email Wasabi asap so she doesn’t have to charge you twice for shipping two different parcels.
- If you need your order by a certain date, please list so in the notes box. Otherwise Wasabi works in the order that she is paid.
- Time to finish your order depends on workload and the amount of people ahead of your order in queue. Feel free to contact Wasabi for updates and please be specific about which order.
- Wasabi accepts payments on her site and via paypal.
- Payments are made in USD.
- If making a custom order, do not send payment before Wasabi approves your order.
- Wasabi will not start your order until she has been paid in full.
- Sending money through a donation service, such as Streamlabs or Twitch Bits, is counted as a donation, not payment to your order.
- Your custom order will be dropped if you have not responded or sent payment in 7 days.
- If you custom order was dropped or cancelled and you are still interested, please resend an email to Wasabi with your order details.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Wasabi has the right to cancel and refund your order at any time.
- If you decide to cancel your order and Wasabi hasn’t started on your order, you may get a full refund.
- If you decide to cancel your order and Wasabi has already used some materials on your order, your refund will depend on the cost of materials wasted already.
- If you chargeback against Wasabi, you will be blocked from her site, stream, and other platforms. Others will be warned of you as well.
- Once shipped, Wasabi will send you an email to inform you.
- Shipping usually takes about 2 weeks. Sometimes later due to bad weather.
- If your stickers do not come to you in perfect condition, please contact Wasabi via email with pictures and descriptions so she can file a claim with the shipper. This helps Wasabi know how her products gets to you and to make sure you are getting what you paid for.
These terms are subject to change and Wasabi encourages you to check them whenever you order.